Customer service skills are vital to hotel employees. While interviewers look for skilled workers to fill specific jobs, they often are more interested in how you interact with people, handle stress and solve problems. Questions are designed to give you opportunities to highlight those attributes. At the end of the interview, you’ll be given the chance to ask questions that give you even more time to highlight your interest in the work and the specific property.
- Tell me something about yourself?
- How Would You Handle Guest Complaints?
- What Opportunities Are There For Advancement?
- Tell me about a suggestion that you have made that has been successfully implemented
- What did you like/ dislike about your last job ?
- How do you take direction?
- What do you know about this organization?
- What are you like working in a team?
- What is your greatest strength & biggest weakness?
- What kind of decisions do you find most difficult to take?
- Tell me about a suggestion that you have made that has been successfully implemented.
- Why should we hire you?
Hope Institute of Hospitality Management is one of the best hotel management institute in India, Provides quality of education in the field of Hotel and Hospitality sector and gives committed placement opportunities to the students throughout the Nation & Worldwide.