No they do not mean the same. However, they are related to some extent. Both the concepts talk about managing people or rather taking care of them when the arrive at a particular business point.
Hotel management is focused on managing all aspects related to the functioning of a hotel. From the time a guest arrives at a hotel to the time he checks out, the responsibility of all activities during the guest’s stay in the hotel forms part of Hotel Management.
The term ‘Hospitality’ means taking care of the guest or visitor. Hospitality is not restricted to the hotel alone, but could be anywhere. After all, any guest or visitor to an office, club, restaurant, institution, etc., requires to be attended to, and if there is a trained professional from the hospitality industry to receive them, then the guest or visitor is assured of a pleasant experience.
Advantages of Hope Institute:
- Before Admission we Provide free career counseling so that student can choose right way.
- Trainer/Lecturer/Professor and other management team are very professional and experienced in same industry. They will support the students all the time.
- Very Unique Study modules and syllabus.
- Centers are fully air conditioned and well equipped for practical classes.
- 100% JOB Guaranteed in India and Abroad in the top and reputed brands.
- Industrial Training in five star Hotels/ Hospitality & service Sectors/ Corporate Sectors.
- Focused on providing quality education and jobs.
- Focused on communication skills and personality development of the students so that they can compete with global standard.
Hope Institute of Hospitality Management is one of the best hotel management institute in India, Provides quality of education in the field of Hotel and Hospitality sector and gives committed placement opportunities to the students throughout the Nation & Worldwide.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any further information
Call: 8447761820, 9899975750
Helpline – 9899737004